Thursday, August 13, 2020

Pavel Mantulo, IT director of the group of companies

About the importance of partnership.

For me, partnership is joint cooperation, where both parties understand, and, most importantly, fulfill their responsibilities, tasks and achieve their goals. This is a separation of functions for an effective result. 

In the process of implementing projects, there were people, companies that successfully cope with the tasks assigned to them, fully meeting expectations. This is how proven, "trodden paths" of technical solutions appear. Verified many times. And with the next such task, you do not even think about who you will solve it with. Who are these people? There are software developers, 1C programmers, a web studio, Tucha and others.

On the principles of choice.

When meeting potential partners, I look at interest, willingness to engage and solve a problem. Not everything is always going smoothly, so honesty and openness are priorities in communication. This is what I expect from partners and, accordingly, I propose from my side. 

I appreciate honest, open, mutually beneficial relationships. 

About inadmissible in partnership.

I consider partnership unacceptable for the realization of private interests, and not for the achievement of a common goal.

About partnership with Tucha. 

When I tell potential clients about Tucha, I focus on reliability, quality of technical support, attentive approach to any issue and to each client. 

Over the years of cooperation, I am sure of this, and over 15 years of acquaintance with Tucha (from dsl to vps), none of my clients have complained about an unsolved problem on your part. 

Yes, the tasks were different. But we knew about them, we knew the deadlines and each time we received a high-quality service.

About Tucha's recommendation to his clients it techsupport.

If I need to refer clients, I recommend Tucha. In 90% of cases, if a service is required, it will be ordered here. How much it makes them happier is difficult to say, but it adds calmness for sure. And a calm client is good for everyone. Both me and Tucha.

Thank you for your partnership. 

We thank our partners for their trust, reliable cooperation and confident recommendations. And, of course, for openly sharing the value of the partnership for their business and the experience of working with Tucha. We wish you even more loyal partners and happy clients! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Server management systems

Enterprises receive the services and functions they need (databases, e-mail, website hosting, work applications, etc.) for their corporate I...